Research and Analytics
EMR and practice management built-in reporting functions may be insufficient at meeting your needs in this “new normal” of risk-adjustment, bundled payments, shared savings, and value-based purchasing. Evidity’s expertise in healthcare, finance, and statistics allows us to preemptively identify areas where quality and efficiency improvements can be made, risk-adjust quality and expenditures, and create meaningful quality and efficiency measures. Our statistical techniques also allow us to develop customized algorithms that can identify high-risk populations, and our rigorous study designs ensure program impact and ROI are calculated correctly.
- Identifying inappropriate provider variation overall and for specific conditions, so your organization can maximize revenue and succeed in risk-sharing and bundled payment agreements.
- Combining expenditure and quality information into efficiency measures, so your organization can pre-emptively identify and address low-performing providers and ensure success in value-based purchasing and provider peer grouping initiatives.
- Assessing the cost and benefits of proposed and implemented healthcare initiatives, so provider practice and operational efficiency are not unnecessarily disrupted with ineffective interventions.
As healthcare data proliferates at an ever-increasing pace, Evidity efficiently turns your EMR and practice management data into meaningful utilization, quality, and cost metrics. And, rather than provide you with hard-coded, canned reports, Evidity works with you to understand your needs and tailors the report to address your organizations unique challenges.
- Presenting meaningful use and PQRS measures by provider, so your organization can proactively address areas of low quality before they are publically reported or prohibit you from receiving any incentives.
- Creating composite quality measures, so you can more easily track overall quality across providers and over time.
Our Sample Presentation
To see additional examples of how our work can help your organization succeed in the evolving healthcare environment of PQRS, meaningful use, health care homes, ACOs, provider peer grouping, and value-based purchasing, please download and read our sample presentation.